Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ireland :D Póg mo thóin (the only thing i learnt to say in Irish) lol

me getting up AFTER kissing the blarney stone lol. AWKWARD... the last night, me with kate and andrew
the lone nightclub dancer lol
haha there was this REALLY tall guy....
awesome beach somewhere in ireland....
so sleeeepyyy....the guy on the right is the really tall one haha
hehe :D
there were some EPIC cliffs in Ireland!
the cows. nothing compares :D this one's licking it's nose hehe
the castle this guy built for his wife (sigh)
whiskey.....never again lol
Dublin :D
Hey All :) this post is just for you to see some pics but I’ll just say Ireland was awesome, the weather was great and I’ve made it back to England alive! My tour went really well and the guy I was staying with in Dublin was one of the nicest people I’ve met. So I was really blessed all round! I miss you all heaps. I’m in Liverpool at the moment – home of the Beatles lol. This is actually the first time I’ve been in a place all myself! After 4 months! It’s a great place though and I’ve met some nice people. Feeling a little crook today but going to go explore tomorrow :)love you all heaps. How’s things at home? Sofiexoxox.

1 comment:

  1. GAH. i just wrote out a huge comment telling you about everything thats been happening in adelaide but then my computer died.

    ill rewrite it sometime but not right now :) quick overview: people have finished uni exams or will be tomorrow, weather has been really hot this week but posssibly raining this weekend, valedictory last night and the greatest show on earth GLEE.

    missing you!!

    ReplyDelete