Tuesday, December 1, 2009

York and Cardiff :D

me with the TARDIS :D at Cardiff Bay, shooting some guns :D!!
(near?) the brecon beacons, check out my socks! (1 pound at pound world!!!!)
the awesome giraffe made for me :)
me with two of Lathan and Dinah's kids in Cardiff :) they were so gorgeous!!
some of my family! (and random family friends!)
Hey guys :)
Since last time i went to Liverpool, which was Beatlelicious :D, York to visit my aunty, uncle and three cousins, which was fantactic to meet these relitives i've never known! And had a massive reunion with even more cousins and family friends. After York it was Bath time, which was really gorgeous but i only got to be there one night, i saw a play called 'Time for the Good Looking Boy', yeh, sounds weird but was really good :) After Bath i travelled to Cardiff to stay with family friends of my parents and their kids, wow, so much fun and such lovely people!!! i saw the Doctor Who exhibition in Cardiff, which is not as good as i thought if would have been but still awesome to see, and the bay and the Brecon Beacons on a lovely day, when we got out in the open on our walk though it rained, of course. it has been raining a bit more, winter is definatly on her way over....
i went and saw New Moon lol, was disapointed actually (what did you think belle?), but again, still good to see....umm...this morning i left Cardiff (*sniff*) and am now in Rugby in a hotel (because there are no hostels) it's lovely!!! i get my own tv :D i cannot belive i've only got a month to go, that's crazy. having the time of my life but still really excited about seeing everyone again.
so much love, hugs, giraffes, all good things
sofiexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment