Sunday, June 7, 2009

27 days to go...

Wow. Time does fly when you're...working at Coles. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone, it's incredible. So only 27 days to go now, i think i like the sound of 3 and a bit weeks to go better, if you put it into days it seems so much sooner. I just want to drag this time out as much as a can. Coles is going good. I've turned 19 now so my pay should go up a little bit lol, every bit helps. Can't wait to get out of there though, they all say i should go to England and checkout chick there, lol i'd LOVE that, surrounded by accents, i'd be in heaven lol. I'm still looking into a British passport or working visa. lol i think i've left it wayyy too late for the passport though :(. maybe i could get one over there!! I shall inquire :D Anyway, hah i'm writing on this thing but noone even knows the address for it, oh well, you can read some of the back story of my Europe journey while you sob away coz i've left. Hehehe. Love you all so very much and (a bit pathetically) missing you already. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment