Friday, January 15, 2010

A Belated 'I'm Back and Thankyou' Post...

I FINALLY got through customs! (me at the very back)
hehe happy to be home :D
cannot believe how TALL charlotte my sis is!!
a very special thankyou to berri and laurie for greeting me at the airport, i know it was massively early. you guys rock :D
awesome sign family made for me :D with a massive giraffe!!
PEACE OUT!!! :D HELLLOOO EVERRRYYYONNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Wow. That was a pretty amazing 6 months. I don't feel any different really, and i don't think i 'found myself' but i had an incredible time, met amazing people and am so ready to settle down now and do some work!! ;) i'm sorry i didn't post before but....
I had a lovely new years with rachel and her youth group and a massive flight home with a 15 hour wait at KL..but now...I'M BACK!! I had a fantastic time of course. Everything seems a little surreal now though, kinda feel like i haven't been away at all. This blog is to mainly say THANKYOU to everyone who emailed, wrote, and rang me. For the encouragement and contact and photos. It meant so much to know people were thinking of me and how i was doing. I missed everyone a lot and it was brilliant to arrive back home to my lovely family and friends and familiar surroundings. And if anyone from my travels is reading this, thankYOU for hosting, housing and being my friend. I felt so incredibly blessed with the people i met and the things i saw, i just might have to go back one day!!. I hope this next year will be just as full of surprises and lovely moments as the last :D So much love to all of you, God bless, Sofiexoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment