Monday, August 24, 2009

More Fotos! - Koln Trip, Sweden, and life in general :D

the end of the first week, i'm underneath a bridge on the ledge hehe in the water gate, or water gateS lol
nawwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
so pretttyyy
PONTON!! (rafting up)
the guards ;0
the awesome frowning guy lol.
my 'summer hair cut' - rach's sister did it :D
Rach at rahel's 17th party, girls in white, guys in black
before the hair cut, with Octaveo :D
canasta in a break at camp
Stockholm!!
last night, dancing :D
me and Johanna
"Jack i'm Flying!!" - my heart will go onnnnnn
Stockholm
me and Miri playing and singing on the jetty
cuscus!! soo good :D
on the way to Sweden (these are so mixed up)
Back in Germany - at their 'swimming pool'
fun with helge in the car back from Koln
the Dom! it actually looked like that, was amazing
me and Miri, she is SO lovley :D
on the jetty at my fav campsite

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the jack im flying pic, and teh dom one as well wow!!!!!!!!

    awwwwwww sof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

    love you!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete